Yoga in the Workplace
According to Jennifer Williams-Fields, an avid writer and researcher on Health and Wellness topics confirms that “Yoga in the workplace is gaining popularity in the most unlikely of places.”
Corporate wellness programs are on the rise. The Institute For Healthcare Consumerism says that companies with wellness programs report a 26% reduction in healthcare costs, a 30% reduction in workers compensation and disability claims and a 28% reduction in sick days.
Yet it’s not just large corporations offering yoga to their employees as a wellness incentive. Small businesses and factories are also seeing the benefits of yoga and beginning to incorporate yoga classes into their facilities.
If your company is interested in offering wellness programs to promote healthier lifestyles and stress reduction in the workplace Crull Fitness can help get you started. For more information contact Crull Fitness at: 972-497-9900.
- Your style of Yoga will be determined by your job…. October 27, 2015
- Yoga in the Workplace October 22, 2015
- Crull Fitness “Best Ab” Routines on Slam Ball Wall January 14, 2015
- 5 reasons that you should start cooking and eating at home… January 5, 2015
- How to kick start your healthy New Year in 2015 December 30, 2014